Perfect Money free registration and verification guide
- Go to Perfect Money Registration Page by clicking here.
- Fill out the Registration Form with your real information, Read and Agree with the Perfect Money’s Terms of Service then click the ‘Signup’ button.
- Opening Perfect Money Account, it is easy as that.
After this following the verification process.
In general, verification process in Perfect Money is simple, and is divided into 3 steps: verification of your identity, address and telephone number.
On the step 1, when you start this process you need to provide the copy of your valid national ID, national / international passport or driver license as a proof of your identity.
Hint: Make a digital copy of the document in high resolution and in one of the most widespread formats, like jpg, jpeg, png or pdf, etc.
Step 2 implies that you need to provide proof of your address. To do this you need to send your utility bill or any other bill that you receive each month with your name, current address and date on it.
Hint: Documents which prove your identity are checked within 1-2 business days. Then you are asked to show your utility bill. To spare time, you can send utility bill together with your ID. So you will merge the 1st and 2nd steps of verification and win time for you. Also to avoid questions and specifications from Perfect Money you should initially provide documents in English.
The last step is verification of telephone number. You need to fill in your phone number and verify it. Within 1 minute you will receive a call. Listen carefully and write down the code to complete phone verification.
Hint: as Perfect Money is an international service, be sure that you have indicated your phone number in international format.
When you have completed all 3 steps you receive fully verified Perfect Money account, which helps you to spare 1.49% on the fee for internal transfers.
We also would like to remind you about safety of your Perfect Money account and funds on it:
- To safeguard your account choose Identity check and sms verification and you will be sure that no one except for you can enter it.
- Choose strong password. It has to be more than 20 symbols long and include upper- and lower-case letter, numbers, special symbols. It is also recommended to change your password at least once in 1-2 month.
- Do not share your personal details with the third parties.