FNtalk messenger is dedicated to the social media platform FutureNet, where you can now contact all users in your network freely.
FNtalk has many functionalities. Share all your emotions and thoughts, but most of all feel safe! You can talk in private – make a secret chat and be totally free in your communication! The FNtalk doesn’t follow your messages and neither records your calls.
- convenient and secure notifications – you decide how the system of notifications shall work and don’t worry anymore – nobody will see your private message on a screen of your phone but in the same time, you will know you got some news
- unlimited groups – make them, manage them, make them exactly how you like!
- safe conversations – talk your business freely, this messenger will keep all your secrets. Your data is safe!
- all important contacts in one place – find all needed people, even if they’re not in your network. It’s easy to make new friends!
- Stay tuned because there’s more coming! We will launch new functionalities soon!
Download FNTALK for free: Android | iOS (currently not available)
What is FNtalk:
FNTalk | FAQ:
You can only communicate with people who you are befriended with. You will not be able to write a direct message to a user who is not your friend.
However, in the group chats you can communicate with all the chat participants.
You can block a user by clicking More (...) button in the top left corner of the chat window.
Group chat is a conversation with 3 or more participants.
In the group chat you have an option to see who are the participants of the group, delete conversation, mute it, or leave the chat.
To create a group chat, you have to add 2 and more people to a conversation.
As an admin of the group chat, you can add or remove members, change chat name, or delete a chat.
If you want to leave a conversation, you need to choose Leave option in More (...) in the top left corner of the chat window.
We have developed FNtalk application for Android and IOS to make communication easier for you.
You can download it to your smartphone, but you may always use a desktop version of FNtalk.
In the current version of FNtalk you cannot send or receive media. We are working on this functionality right now to deliver it as soon as possible.