A set of useful tricks rules to make your AdPacks work better for you
We encourage you to follow on a regular basis a few simple rules regarding AdPacks. They will help you get the most of your AdPacks in FutureAdPro.
The rules are as follows:
- Every user must watch 10 ads per day to get qualified.
This activity must be performed every day during the whole time of your AdPacks activity. You get qualified only if the next day you will manage to watch the ads before the lapse of 24 hours from the last time you did it.
For example: if on 12 Dec 2018 you watched 10 ads at 8:00 AM, and on 13 Dec 2018 at 11:00 PM, then you will NOT be qualified between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
– If you don’t match the conditions from point 1 and don’t watch advertisements for 14 days, your active AdPacks will be deactivated and you will lose the possibility to receive commissions.
- All views received from AdPacks must be assigned to your advertisements.
This is a one-time activity connected with the purchase of a new AdPack, you don’t need to do this every day, like with rule 1.
Please check out whether you have all your available views assigned to the ads, otherwise you might have your AdPacks disabled.
- In the case you don’t assign all ad views during 7 days from AdPack purchase date, you will stop receiving commissions despite watching 10 ads regularly.
- If after 7 days (but not later than 30 days) after the purchase you assign the ad views to your advertisements, you get back the possibility to receive commissions.
- In the case you don’t assign all ad views during 30 days from AdPack purchase date, you will lose the possibility to receive commissions and your AdPacks will be deactivated.