We live in the digital revolution era. Social media platforms are the key actors on the stage, as they change deeply many aspects of our reality. We want to make this revolution work for our users. Have you ever imagined the social media platform which allows you to get useful information, contact your friends and business partners and also helps you earn money!?
Watch this video to learn more:
Once you’ve watched the video and made a registration on our platform, we would like to wish you warm welcome to FutureNet.
FutureNet is a modern social and multimedia platform. Its purpose is to provide Users with a place to make contacts, share content and, in addition, have the opportunity to purchase FutureNet Goods/Services.
FutureNet offers you as users a free online platform where you can use various information offers at your own choice. In particular, every User of the FutureNet Platform can publish various types of posts about their own thoughts or information about their own lives, promote their own passions or creativity, create groups, promote favorite events or communicate with other Users.
In addition, as part of our Platform, you can purchase other services and goods for a fee, eg FutureNet Cloud, BoardBest, Future Video mail, etc. You can buy FutureNet Goods for purchase in our Store. Before placing an order for payable goods, you will be informed separately each time about the contents of each paid order, prices and terms of payment. By clicking the “BUY” option, you each time declare that you want to enter into a contract for the service or goods selected by you. The contractual relationship in this respect is then created each time after confirmation of the order via e-mail by FutureNet.
The FutureNet social platform is a place where every user can register a free account, add friends, write posts, comments, share photos and chat with other users.
If you notice strange activities on your FutureNet account, someone else might be using it without your permission. The following activities might be an indication that your account has been compromised:
- Your email or password was changed
- Friend requests were sent to people you don’t know
- Messages that you didn’t write were sent to people
- Posts that you didn’t create were published
In case any of the mentioned above happened, please contact our support team via Support form.
See the following tips that might be helpful to make your page more attractive:
- Make sure your profile picture is uploaded on your profile page
- Create posts that you deem interesting, include creative media, links, locations, etc
- Set your own Profile settings
- Fill in as much information as possible in About tab
- Make sure that you have selected all your interests
- Upload attractive media content to your Media tab and post them
- Look for new friends with shared interests.
The terms and conditions of the FutureNet social platform together with information about related services can be found at https://futurenet.social/help/feedback. The regulations are available in English. Before creating an account on the FutureNet platform the user is obliged to read the terms and conditions and abide them.
If you see any activity that you would like to complain about anywhere on the FutureNet, please contact our Support team via Support form. Our support team will process your complaint and provide you with feedback via email as soon as possible.
You can see the tips that will help you to keep your account safe:
- Don’t use your FutureNet account password anywhere else online.
- Never share your password with anyone else.
- Avoid including your name or common words in your password. Your password should be difficult to guess.
- Make sure your email account is secure.
- Log out of FutureNet when you are using a computer or mobile device you share with another person.
- Make sure you have antivirus software.
- Think before you click or download anything.
If you noticed that something isn’t working right on FutureNet (e.g. there is a broken feature, defect, issue), we would appreciate if you contact our Support team via Support form. Our support team will process your complaint and provide you with feedback via email as soon as possible.
Please try to add a detailed description of the problem and add screenshots if possible.
Giving details will allow our team to fix the issue within a short period of time.